Monday, February 21, 2011

Homemade Tzatzki

(These ingredients were decreased to one serving)

3 teaspoon olive oil (I used one teaspoon)
1 tbsp vinegar( I used apple cider vinegar because that's all that was available)
2 cloves of minced garlic( I used 1/4 tsp of minced garlic)
1/2 teaspoon of salt (I used a dash)
1/4 teaspoon of white pepper(again I used a dash)
1 cup greek yogurt ( I decreased to 1/4 cup)
1 cup sour cream(I also decreased to 1/4 cup)
2 cucumbers peeled(I decreased to 1/2 cucumber, I didn't peel or remove the seeds)

I mixed the yogurt, sour cream (which kind of taste alike), salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. I added the cucumbers but I didn't chill for two hours as instructed. I dipped my garlic bread from Trinacria, which still smelled fresh after two days, in my dip. It was good but made me lightheaded a half hour later. I gotta perfect that recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment